Welcome to Treckett_Elite, a community for Treckett fic that’s a cut above the rest! Once you’re a member we’re not very uptight, but there are a few rules to adhere to.
1. This is an open membership community, but posts are moderated. Not everything submitted will be posted. More on that later.
2. All stories must follow the Name, Rating, etc., format, and be behind and LJ-cut. Let’s not flood any friends pages, folks.
3. All stories must be beta-ed. It’s not that we don’t trust your proofreading skills, but it’s too easy to miss your own mistakes.
4. Remember, we’re all grownups. No flame wars or any such nonsense.
5. Have fun with it! Communities get boring when members are stuffy and uptight.
6. Concrit is encouraged, but please refrain from blasting people’s fics. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.
7. All pairings are welcome, as long as William/Travis is the central pairing in the fic.
As previously mentioned, not everything is going to get posted. For the most part, what’s going to make or break a story is this: are the characters realistic? While it works for some people, we really don’t buy William as a raging effeminate. We also don’t see Travis as a total manipulative asshole. Otherwise we’re pretty lax, just watch grammar and stuff like that.